Indian marriages are celebrated very lavishly. Every wedding season brings
in its own changes in fashions! Not only the bride, but also all members in
the family and guests want to look their best and stand out from the others.
Nowadays, one gets to see the latest trends in marriages.
People today are more conscious about their looks. They are more particular
about the type of clothes they wear and the make up or hairstyle they do.
Therefore the Indian market has various options to offer for the wedding
season. However, sarees are very much in fashion in a traditional Indian
wedding. In today's wedding functions woman prefers to wear saris in
different styles. Design
Various options available for Indian Wedding sarees are as follows:
- People are opting for exclusive designer sarees.
- Intricately embroidered zari sarees & wedding zari sarees with
fine embroidery from master craftsmen of India.
- The most colourful bandhani saree range & bandhej saris (tie &
dye) for wedding, from Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Silk sarees, mysore silk sarees, kanjivaram sarees and Pure silk
saree with intricate handwork.
- Wedding sarees with dazzling embroidery work in resham, gota patti,
zari, gold & silver threads etc.
- Indian traditional sarees like the paithani saree, maheshwari saree,
tanchoi saree & more.
The list of choice is endless. The wedding sarees are always gorgeous
and make any lady look beautiful.