When we talk of parties, there are birthday parties, marriage, marriage
anniversaries, kitty parties, official parties, family get togethers and
so on. Indians celebrate any kind of festive occasion with great zeal
and enthusiam. In any occasion, every one wants to look their best.
Though, there is emergence of variety of dresses both Indian and
Western in the market, Indian ladies still prefer to wear a saree in
such occasions. Keeping in mind, the exclusivity that a woman wishes to
present, in each party she attends, sarees in the Indian market are
available in an affordable range, yet in an attractive manner, to ensure
parties turn out to be the most enjoyed ever.
Various Party Sarees are:
- Traditional Indian Saree like silk saree, pure silk saree,
mysore silk sarees, patola silk saree, chanderi sarees, paithani
sarees and so on. However, if it is not a marriage party, then
indian women won't go for the heavy designs in these sarees but go
for soft colours with light design.
- There are Fancy, inexpensive party wear sarees styled in
accordance to various popular Bollywood movies portraying the rich
and royal look of handwork that include Resham, Sequins and Stone
- Printed chiffon sarees with little sequins work is essentially a
- Colourful georgettes and crepes with various patterns are also
- Designer Sarees.
- Some Indian ladies also go for fine cotton printed sarees to
present a elegant and graceful look expecially in an official party.
Whatever the saree, drape them in style and walk with pride to your