Indian marriages are celebrated very lavishly. Every wedding season brings
in its own changes in fashions! Not only the bride, but also all members in
the family and guests want to look their best and stand out from the others.
Nowadays, one gets to see the latest trends in marriages. People today are
more conscious about their looks. They are more particular about the type of
clothes they wear and the make up or hairstyle they do. Therefore the Indian
market has various options to offer for the wedding season.
Though, sarees are very much in fashion in a traditional Indian wedding,
Indian ladies are also opting for traditional ghagra or lehenga cholis. In
today's wedding functions, woman also prefers to wear ghagra choli.
Various options available for Indian Wedding ghagra cholis are as follows:
- People are opting for exclusive designer ghagra choli.
- The most colourful traditional bandhani ghagra cholis (tie &
dye) for wedding, from Jaipur, Rajasthan are also popular.
- Silk ghagra cholis with intricate handwork.
- Wedding ghagra choli with dazzling embroidery work in resham, gota
patti, zari, gold & silver threads etc.
- Georgette lehenga choli with little or heavy embroidery on it are
also preferred and so on.
The list of choice is endless. The wedding ghagra cholis are always
gorgeous and make any lady look gorgeous.