Chiffon lehengas give a graceful and sophisticated look. Chiffon ghagra
cholis are perfect in summer wedding as chiffon is a summer friendly fabric.
Chiffon is a plain-weave, lightweight, sheer, transparent fabric made of
cotton, silk, or synthetic fiber; it is made of fine, highly twisted, strong
yarn. Chiffon is difficult to handle, but it drapes and wears well and is
very durable despite its light weight. Though, chiffon sarees and salwars
are more popular, chiffon lehengas are also nowadays preferred for that
elegant look expecially during summer wedding.
Chiffon lehengas come in variety of colours and designs. If you are looking
at bridal wear, then the best bet would be to opt for chiffon, nylon, silks
and nets for their sheen and weave.
- The most popular ones are the printed ones with eye catching designs
and traditional patterns. Bandhani prints based on ancient regional
Indian design are used on chiffon lehengas. Hand block prints are also
- Chiffon lehenga choli with resham work done on them increases the
beauty of a lady.
- Gold metallic embroidery increases the look of a chiffon ghagra
- Stylish chiffon lehenga choli of bright colour with fine and
coloured zardosi work on it gives a bright look in personality.
- Chiffon lehengas with sequins, stones and semi-precious stones and
crystals are all the rage.
Chiffon lehengas should always be worn with a lining. There are some
who go for lehengas of other fabrics with chiffon dupattas.