Silk lehenga is an outfit that never goes out of
fashion. Silk fabrics is mostly used in Indian wedding lehenga, bridal
Silk, the fabric that makes its own statement. For centuries silk has had a
reputation as a luxurious and sensuous fabric, one associated with wealth
and success. Silk is one of the oldest textile fibers known to man. Today,
silk is yet another word for elegance, and silk garments are prized for
their versatility, wearability and comfort. Silk is the strongest natural
fiber. Silk absorbs moisture, which makes it cool in the summer and warm in
the winter. Because of its high absorbency, it is easily dyed in many deep
colors. Silk retains its shape, drapes well, caresses the figure, and
shimmers with a luster all its own.
Some famous designs on silk lehengas are:
- Silk lehenga choli with bead embroidery
- Silk lehenga choli with zori embroidery
- Silk lehenga with multi coloured zardosi and stone work
- Silk lehenga with mirror work are
- Printed silk lehngas
- Silk lehengas with patch and applique work
- Silk lehengas with thread embroidery
- Silk tie and dye lehenga cholis and many more.
Silk lehengas own a special place in medieval as well as modern times.
This is a special dress for all occasions, especially party wear. Bridal
silk lehengas cholis are a new trend in wedding ceremonies. Silk lehengas
can be worn at Eid and other festivals. Owing to its beautiful design and
colour, silk lehenga cholis give a sophisticated look.